Dr. Roshni N Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roshni N Patel?

Sincere Appreciation

My sincere thanks to Dr Patel, a compassionate, professional and knowledgeable Doctor. After many years of upper and lower back pain and spasms, I am now able to ‘get on with my life’ Her staff follows her lead, friendly and accommodating. Thank you Dr Patel!

Dr. Patel is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. She explains everything in an easy to understand manner. I would recommend her to anyone because she is very knowledgeable in regard to pain management .

Won't go to anyone else.

Dr. Patel is listens to everything you have to say. When I first went to Dr. Patel, I had hip pain. I had been told by an orthopedic doctor that I had a problem with my hip. Dr. Patel sent me to have an x-ray and an MRI. She discovered my pain was being caused by a couple of bulging discs in my back. With out her listening to what I was saying my symptoms were, the real problem might not have been found. She is trustworthy and respectful. I will not go to anyone else for pain management. I can actually live a pretty normal life because of Dr. Patel.

Ive had a really good experience. She handled my particular case very well and treated me too the best ability.

My Guardian Angel

I've been going to Dr. Patel for past six year and to me she is God sent. My quality of life is much better since I have been going to her. She has been able to control my pain which sometime is unbearable that I cannot function with everyday activities. I would recommend her to my friends and family and anyone who is suffering with pain.

I started seeing Dr. Patel when I have back issues, and I almost immediately feel she is one of most compassionate, knowledgable and qualified doctors I have met. She sees approximately 1k patients, yet she makes time for each one of them. She is one of the few doctors who really cares about her patients. I highly recommend this doctor.

Excellent

She is the best pain management physician in my world. She is empathetic to the patients and does right by her patients.

Retired

My 1st visit with Dr Patel was terrible. She gavei me less than. One. minute The. Yes 60 seconds. Took me out of her little cubical. I thought possible. X-rays! Bering. She gave me a script. For my pain. It was wrong Meds. Terrible. Never again

Great Doctor and APRN!

I have found Dr Patel to be extremely knowledgable, with an enthusiastic, hopeful, pleasant AND professional, bed-side-manner! Her AND her staff are friendly, accommodating and ALWAYS punctual. I also give high marks to her APRN. With continuing pain after a T4-T12 back reconstruction, which included multiple fusions and hardware implants and spasms in my back, legs and arms from low back and cervical degeneration, I am a testament to Dr. Patel's treatment -- my life is better!

Great and caring doctor great personality staff is great

honest doctor

She is a honest and caring doctor who will try and give her absolute best. I feel like i am being treated just the way she would treat her friends, family and parents.

Wonderful experiences

Dr. Roshni Patel is a very caring and compassionate person. She takes the time to listen to you, and find the best solution of care that works for you. The office staff is absolutely amazing and very caring as well. Her assistant on my injections is very gentle and kind, and is very sympathetic to my pain. Her office manager is very passionate about her job and really understands and helped me when I had a problem with my bill. All together a truly amazing doctor as well as office staff.