Dr. Rosina Chen Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rosina Chen?

Highly Recommend Doctor Rosina Chen

Doctor Rosina Chen takes her time by listening to my problems and addresses solutions in a calm and empathetic manner. I do not feel rushed like an assembly line patient. She follows up by making an appointment to make sure that my problems have been remedied. She is very professional, attentive and friendly. In my lifetime, Dr. Rosina Chen is by far The best doctor I have ever had.

In with the new, out with the old.

Very friendly when you're making your appointment for the first time but ignores you afterward. Good luck trying to get an appointment. I've tried many times so I've finally told the office staff, I'll be going somewhere else because she never seems to have time. The staff's reply, I believe you have PPO so you can go anywhere. WOW. Either stop accepting new patients or focus more on the medical and less on aesthetic, you can't do both! I've been with her for 2 years so I can say I've tried.

Great doctor...Bad nurse

I had blood work done on 3 occasions and 2 out of 3 times I had to call several times to get my results. I did not talk to the doctor. I only spoke to the nurse. One time I was told that because the doctor had been on vacation, they were behind on the paperwork. The other time I called 3 times to get my results after more than 3 weeks had passed since my blood panel. Each time I was told someone will return my call. More than a month later, I had no return calls. Too bad, cuz I like R.Chen DO.

Dr. Rosina Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple City, CA.