Dr. Rosemary A Cirelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosemary A Cirelli?

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

Dr. Cirelli is a wonderful doctor. She is to the point and tells you what you need to live a better life with your condition. She listens to all our questions and answers them to our satisfaction. She spends all the time with us to make sure we understand what is needed. Her staff is very caring and helpful. Thank you Dr. Cirelli!

Dr. Cirelli is highly qualified, experienced & an excellent physician. She is, however, quite blunt and to the point of being rude. This doctor has neither the patience nor the empathy to understand the emotions associated with a critical diagnosis. Her answer to me was " Don't come back if you don't like what I'm telling you." Her reputation for medical excellence is the ONLY reason I stay with the practice. Her demeanor leaves something to be desired.

Be advised patients make an appointment for say 2:00 and when they arrive at the office they are told their appointment is really 15 minutes after the scheduled time! The doctor seems to be listening to you but her patient progress notes are often wrong and judgemental. I expected more based on this doctor's reputation.

thank you from Joan..

Above.. And.. Beyond.. I cannot put into words my gratitude for the caring and support put forth in my mothers care. I wish I would known. I would have brought her here years ago.. Thank You so very much !

Dr. Cirelli is a very caring person and that shows on every appointment.

Dr. Rosemary A Cirelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tavares, FL.