Have you seen Dr. Ross M Bremner?

Best Dr.

He is a lifesaving Dr. We have been going to him since 2011. Spends quality time with us. We were so lucky to have him as a surgeon.

The best

Bremner saved my wife. He explains everything! He shows a caring and compassionate concern for his patients and family.

A year after esophageal cancer surgery

Had esophageal cancer, Dr Bremner removed the esophagus one year ago from today. I thank my gastroenterology Dr. Ramsey Umar for catching it at a very early stage. I am also very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Ross Bremner, by him. Dr. Ross Bremner is in my eyes is one of the top doctors in this field. I would highly recommend Dr. Bremner to anybody. Thank you Dr. Bremner for guaranteeing me a longer life.

Fundoplication

If you need surgery, Dr. Bremner is a fabulous surgeon. I had surgery with him almost three years ago and he did an incredible job. He prepared me for what to expect, answered any questions that I had, and treated me like family. The entire team was excellent. If you have to wait to see him, I would definitely say he is worth waiting for!

Dr Bremner is a magnificent surgeon. He was able to reconnect my wife's esophagus to her intestines, giving my wife her life back after a long time on a feeding machine. We believe in GOD who guided Doc's hands in doing so. Faith is strong please believe it.

gud doctor

After a year of undiagnosed pain, Dr. Bremner fixed me!

Dr. Bremner goes way beyond "skilled surgeon." He inspires confidence, clearly tells you what the issues are and how he's going to fix them. I had a paraesophageal hernia the size of a grapefruit that had pushed my stomach up into my chest behind my heart and turned the stomach upside down. I was kind of a ticking time bomb -- and no wonder it felt like I was having a heart attack when I ate! Surgery was less than two weeks ago, performed laparoscopically by Dr. Bremner, out of the hospital the next day, staples removed Thursday and I feel perfect for the first time in a year. He and his staff are awesome -- he personally checked on me after the surgery several times to see how I was doing and let me know what to expect. He is compassionate as well as brilliant, a rare combination. I recommend him highly to anyone with lung or esophagus issues.

Had stomach surgery done with this doctor. He is the best there is. Very experienced and I had very little pain after the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Bremner.

Dr. Bremner is an awesome physician

This man personifies excellence in diagnoses and treatment. He is absolutely awesome. He was recommended to me because of my complex esophagus issues. He completed an extensive examination and developed a detailed plan to address the multiple issues. The manner in which he presented his findings and recommendation for "fixing" me, made me feel confident and ready to proceed without hesitation. Sure, there will be hospitalization and rehabilitation, but he is confident that my quality of life will substantially change for the better. I have been to several other surgeons in this field, and none were able to diagnose and develop a treatment plan as safe and effective as Dr. Bremner. I have no hesitation to recommend Dr. Bremner as a surgeon in his field. If you are referred to him for treatment, thank the doctor that did the referral.

I feel very fortunate to have been referred to Dr.Ross Bremner for a paraesophageal hernia repair. His care and concern go way beyond the normal doctor. He was able to answer all my questions, reassure me that I was doing the right thing and is an "ace" in the operating room. His demeanor and the support I received from his office and the staff at St. Joseph's truly made the difference in a quicker recovery. I am forever grateful to them all.

Patient

Dr. Bremner and his entire team are fabulous. When one lives with a chronic health condition such as achalasia, it is critically important to have a medical support system with the perfect mix of expertise, knowledge, patience, heart and compassion. I am so very grateful to have Dr. Bremner and his team to walk with me when i need them.

The best Doctor

Dr. Bremner is the best Dr.period. He removed my esophagus and part of my stomach along with many lymph nodes. I had stage 4 esophgaus cancer. He is the reason I am here today. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Bremner and his staff. Simply the best. Thank you Dr. Bremner.

Dr. Ross M Bremner is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.

Dr. Ross M Bremner Is this you?