Dr. Ross Cooperman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ross Cooperman?

Posted on January 17th, 2017

CANT EVEN SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT DR. COOPERMAN AND HIS AMAZING STAFF. I WENT TO SEE DR. COOPERMAN FOR A TUMMY TUCK AND CANT BE MORE PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS, HE MADE ME FEEL BEAUTIFUL AGAIN AFTER 2 PREGNANCIES DID A NUMBER ON ME. HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS 5 STAR AND KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL ARE BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS. I KNOW THAT I COULD NOT HAVE FOUND A BETTER DR. IF I SEARCHED THE WORLD.

Posted on November 17th, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Cooperman. In the beginning, I was very scared and dont know what to do but when i first met him on my first consultation, he explained it to me very well and I felt comfortable with him. I told myself that he will be my PS. He is always available and accomodating to all your questions and concerns. On the day of surgery, he will make you feel relax and he will make you laugh. After the surgery, he was monitoring me thru phone and checked me every day when I was in the hospital. He amazed me every follow up consults because he met my expectations. I received a lot of compliments from my friends and coworker how I look like after my surgery. Everything looks and feels normal. I really thank him for making me feel happy about my body. Overall, he helped me come up with the best decision and I am so happy with the results.

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Have been blessed to have Dr. Cooperman take excellent care of me. He is an extremely competent and skillful surgeon, professional, kind, compassionate and has a passion for his work. His positive demeanor and encouragement got me through some difficult times. I had been referred to him after my other surgeries that involved cancer. Would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Unparalleled Work

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Words cannot accurately describe the skill, craftsmanship, professionalism and accuracy of Dr. Ross Cooperman and his work. He has a bedside manner unparalleled to any other doctor in his field. He is spot on with his education and knowledge of his craft and will not stop until he has the answer to not only his patients’ question’s but his own as well. With this being said, Dr. Cooperman saved my life. Being diagnosed with a tumor in my breast at such a young age he recommended I see a geneticist to really explore my options. Since, if I happened to have a genetic mutation such as BRACA 1 or 2 my options for surgery(ies) would drastically change. Turns out he couldn’t have been more accurate; I was a carrier of the mutation on chromosome 17; at age 28 with a tumor the size of a golf ball in my left breast I was BRACA 1 positive. From here, teamed with my breast surgeon a plan of action was mapped out and executed beautifully. I was on my way to undergoing a pro-active nipple sparing mastectomy. Frightening yes, however, I took on the task with grace because I knew I was a pioneer for all women while simultaneously in the care of two of the top doctors in not only the country but the world. As I approach the eve of my third and final breast surgery I am pleased with not only my results thus far but the patience and prudence of my reconstructive surgeon, Dr. Ross Cooperman. I am a happy and healthy 29-year-old woman with my own nipples and minimal scars which will fade as the years pass. I give my utmost respect to Dr. Cooperman for changing my life and that of my children’s in years to come. You are a master of your craft and an artiest whose number one care is the health of your patients. I commend you on your hard work and dedications to changing the world and the worlds of the many women who need you.

Unparalleled Work

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Words cannot accurately describe the skill, craftsmanship, professionalism and accuracy of Dr. Ross Cooperman and his work. He has a bedside manner unparalleled to any other doctor in his field. He is spot on with his education and knowledge of his craft and will not stop until he has the answer to not only his patients’ question’s but his own as well. With this being said, Dr. Cooperman saved my life. Being diagnosed with a tumor in my breast at such a young age he recommended I see a geneticist to really explore my options. Since, if I happened to have a genetic mutation such as BRACA 1 or 2 my options for surgery(ies) would drastically change. Turns out he couldn’t have been more accurate; I was a carrier of the mutation on chromosome 17; at age 28 with a tumor the size of a golf ball in my left breast I was BRACA 1 positive. From here, teamed with my breast surgeon a plan of action was mapped out and executed beautifully. I was on my way to being the 25th person in the nation to undergo a pro-active nipple sparing mastectomy. Frightening yes, however, I took on the task with grace because I knew I was a pioneer for all women while simultaneously in the care of two of the top doctors in not only the country but the world. As I approach the eve of my third and final breast surgery I am pleased with not only my results thus far but the patience and prudence of my reconstructive surgeon, Dr. Ross Cooperman. I am a happy and healthy 29-year-old woman with my own nipples and minimal scars which will fade as the years pass. I give my utmost respect to Dr. Cooperman for changing my life and that of my children’s in years to come. You are a master of your craft and an artiest whose number one care is the health of your patients. I commend you on your hard work and dedications to changing the world and the worlds of the many women who need you.

great doctor

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Dr. Cooperman is attentive, caring, personal, kind, concerned and emotionally involved with his patients. He helped me through my breast cancer battle from day one until my reconstruction was done and I was happy with my results. I would see him if I had any other issue.....I trust his judgement and knowledge.

Great job Doc!

Posted on August 25th, 2015

I was referred to Dr Cooperman by my bariatric surgeon. In my opinion he could not have given me a better reference. The doctor is very conservative and cautious and takes very good care of his patients. I had a slight complication from my procedure that was no fault of his or mine, but he was on the spot with it having me back in surgery to correct it. Since then I have not had a problem had have recovered with no pain, just slight discomfort. I could not be happier with the results.

Compassion, skill, respect.

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Dr Cooperman is friendly, informative, respectful and gentle. He is passionate about his practice. Dr Cooperman is extremely compassionate. He treats you like you are the most important patient he will see that day. He makes himself available beyond the appointment time. Dr Cooperman called me late in the evening after my surgery to be sure I was feeling okay and to answer any questions. Plastic surgery is more than his career - it is in my opinion, his calling.

Excellent and Highly Recommended Doctor!

Posted on January 20th, 2014

Dr. Cooperman is a terrific plastic surgeon that I highly recommend (to all my friends and family and anyone who is as excited about my results as I am). The day I met him I knew he was the doctor for me. With a terrific bedside manner and an obvious knowledge of my issue, I felt confident scheduling my surgery through his office that very same day. He held my hand as I went under for my surgery and listened to all my post op questions with incredible patience. My results speak for themselves. EXCELLENT and impressive. You'd think I photo shopped my results, but I didn't! Just can't say enough. Schedule with confidence and know you are in good hands!

Dr. Cooperman

Posted on May 28th, 2013

Excellent, excellent, excellent!

Posted on April 26th, 2013

I am a neonatologist by training and recently went to the emergency department after my 3 1/2 year old daughter tried to fly off of our couch and failed, landing full force on her chin on the bottom metal rack of our living room small table and spitting it wide open. Dr. Ross Cooperman was prompt, completely focused on making my daughter comfortable (he finally was able to convince the ER staff to give my daughter sedation - which she definitely needed!) - I could tell that he truly cared about her and I cannot thank him enough. So far (it's been 3 days) the cut looks like it's healing great, and my daughter is on the road to full recovery.....if I even have any future plastic surgery needs for anyone in my family or for my pediatric patients, I will certainly refer to Dr. Ross. A+++++

Great doctor

Posted on April 21st, 2013

My family and I went in for an emergency. My little sister had a very deep cut on her forehead which required Dr. Cooperman to stitch up. One of the best doctors I came across. Very polite, understanding and completely walked us through the process while my little sister was getting her stitches. Showed a great deal of compassion and made us feel very comfortable being there despite our emergency. I'd honestly would recommend Dr. Cooperman to all of my friends and family.