Dr. Ross Decter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ross Decter?

Posted on July 9th, 2013

I took my son to see Dr Decter and was very upset with his lack of time with us and his lack of professionalism. We were told before our appt that he would see us. We get there and the physician asst. did everything and Dr Decter came in for less than 5 min and said my son is going through puberty and will out grow this burning every time he goes to the bathroom. After that appt I still scheduled another appt. but the next appt I didn't even see him, it was again the physician asst. I left Hershey very upset!! Til it was all said and over, my son went to duPont hospital where he had major surgery called urethral stricture. So at the lack if professionalism that was given to us, it was a god sent cause we are going to the best place now at duPont and have the best Dr. there!!

God's Gift!

Posted on September 7th, 2012

Dr. Decter operated on my newborn son who was born with the congenital birthdefect called bladder exstrophy. Decter was amazing! Not only did he fix the problem, he was so caring about my son and us. He sat with us and went over in detail exactly what was going to happen. He made us, the parents, feel like my son was the only child he had to operate on. He is a God's gift from Heaven! Thank you, Lord!!!

Daughters Surgery

Posted on September 28th, 2009

Went through five physicians before I FINALLY found Dr. Decter who quickly and accurately diagnosed the problem and performed her surgery. Highly recommend him.

Posted on June 12th, 2017