Dr. Ross Downey Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Ross Downey?

Poor scheduling. Of time

Posted on October 10th, 2015

Dr Downey is very kind and compassionate. There was no emergency the day we were there, but we still waited more than two hours to be seen. The appt lasted ten minutes--your pacemaker is working fine; see you in a year--but we were there nearly 2.5 hours. There was no apology for having kept us waiting.

Cardiologist with a heart

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Dr. Downey is very popular, so it's not always easy to get in to see him. However, when you do see him, he takes the time to explain and discuss your condition and concerns. His manner is reassuring and caring. Although, fortunately I have not had to undergo any procedures, I feel confident in Dr. Downey's skill--and nothing I've heard from any other of his patients makes me doubt that confidence. The only downside to being a patient of his is that his support staff is rather abrupt and unfriendly, but not enough to make me lower Dr. Downey's rating.

Ablation

Posted on October 15th, 2012

Dr. Downey did an ablation for me the results could not have been better. No problems in recovery. Would recomend

Meade Osborne

Posted on June 13th, 2012

I was in cardiac failure and Dr. Downey performed surgery until 8:30 on a Friday evening and I believe he saved my life. Several weeks later as I was leaving the Heart Institute, I rode down in the elevator with another fan of Dr. Downey's, who also called him a godsend. I appreciate Dr. Downey's practice of taking the time to explain all of the medical options and consequences and making medical decisions with his patients. Dr. Downey is worth waiting for whatever time it takes.

Posted on June 7th, 2017