Dr. Ross A Hazlewood Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ross A Hazlewood?

Dr. Hazelwood is an Excellent Doctor - he accurately has diagnosed two different medical issues and prescribed the correct medication long before all the test and specialist I saw. I've learned to trust his diagnoses right away and no longer need the reassurance of additional testing he advises if you still feel unsure. He always takes the time to talk with me and gets to the core issue. I wouldn't go anywhere else - he also is the only Dr who has personally called me to check on me after a incident - not his staff - him personally. I value that level of dedication to his patience.

Dr. Ross A Hazlewood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Markesan, WI.