Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ross Lynch
Dr. Ross Lynch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC, with another office in Columbia, SC. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lynch is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center, Providence Hospital and Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ross Lynch has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Ross Lynch has the following 7 expertise
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Dr. Ross Lynch has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ross Lynch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Lynch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lexington Medical Center
Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital
Palmetto Health Baptist
Providence Hospital Northeast
Palmetto Baptist Medical
Providence Heart Institute
37 Years Experience
University of North Carolina
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ross Lynch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.