- Duke University Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ross E Mckinney MD
Dr. Ross E Mckinney, MD is a doctor primarily located in Durham, NC, with another office in Durham, NC. They have 41 years of experience. Their specialties include Infectious Disease.
Dr. Ross E Mckinney has 2 locations
Dr. Ross E Mckinney has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ross E Mckinney has the following 9 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hepatitis C
- Fever of Unknown Origin
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- HIV Infections
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Ross E Mckinney Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ross E Mckinney
Dr. Mckinney graduated from the Univ Rochester in 1979. Dr. Mckinney works in Durham, NC and 1 other location and specializes in Infectious Disease. Dr. Mckinney is affiliated with Duke University Hospital.