Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ross B Vaughn has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ross B Vaughn has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 16
He has no patience with the elderly. All he cares about is saving Medicare, not treating his patients. I had a family member that went to him for years and every time they saw him, he told them they were going to die. We are all going to die but who wants to hear it every time they visit the doctor. What kind of doctor does that? I truly believe they would still be alive if they had found another doctor.
dR. VAUGHN IS ONE OF THE MOST CARING AND THROUGH DOCTORS OR MY TIME USES THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY AND HAS A STAFF THAT CAN NOT BE BEAT FOR PROFESSIONALISM AND BED SIDE MANNER. I WILL USE HIM AS LONG AS I CAN. HE WOULD BE THE FIRST ONE TO USE HIS FRIENDS IN CASE OF A SPECALTY AND I WOULD TRUST HIS CHOICE
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
26 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Ross B Vaughn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & DirectionsTuskaloosa Internal Medicine, 1100 Ruby Tyler Pkwy, Tuscaloosa, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ross B Vaughn in this video.
Dr. Ross B Vaughn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tuscaloosa, AL.