Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ross Armour
Dr. Ross Armour, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berthoud, CO, with another office in Berthoud, CO. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Armour is affiliated with McKee Medical Center, Del E Webb Memorial Hospital and Banner Boswell Medical Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ross Armour has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Sports Medicine
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Armour is a good doctor if you have an obvious ailment (a broken finger, seasonal allergies, a skin condition). If I had a complaint, it would be that I think he thinks everyone is "fine" and you have to present a problem over and over again to get his attention. I have recommended his practice to many people and feel confident in doing that.
Dr. Armour is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
McKee Medical Center
Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
32 Years Experience
University of Cincinnati
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Ross Armour accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ross Armour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berthoud, CO.