Dr. Rostam Khoshsar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rostam Khoshsar?

He's great

He's one of the most specialist in pain management .

Great doctor, he not only listened to what I said he cared about me as a patient!

Excellent Physician. A real expert that I have seen in many years.

Amazing physician

First off , I would highly recommend this pain management physician . He is empathetic , a true listener , very knowledgable , compassionate and has the best bedside manners. Dr. Khoshsar actually spends as much time as he needs with you . He doesn't rush and always explains things to you very well and uses models to do so when needed . Dr. Khoshsar took the time to listen to my history , my symptoms and he came up with a great treatment plan ( procedures such as injections and medication ) which worked wonders on me . I am pain free and it's all thanks to him !!!

Dr'. Khoshsar and his staff have been consistently kind and helpful to me in treating my pain. I have been a patient for many years.

Love this doctor!

excellent experience

The best doctor I have ever seen!!

The most caring pain specialist I have ever dealt with

Dr. Khoshar is incredibly caring of his patients, whether you have insurance or not. Other pain specialists I have seen are cold, suspicious, and treat patients like drug addicts just looking for a fix. My daughter and I have to drive 200 miles to see him, but it's worth it to be treated by this kind man.

execellent diagnosing

thanks to him , all my back pain is gone

Brilliant Dr.

Dr. Khoshsar has been one the best Doctors I have seen. I had achilies tendon surgery with other complications. I was having post op pain after 1-2 years and was advised I was crazy, a hypercondriac, that i just wanted prescription pain meds (that i was not taking). I Seen several doctors who could not diagnosis me. After 5 minutes with Dr. Khoshsar he knew my Diagnosis in seconds all I could do is cry. He took great care of me and took 80% of my pain away , the other 20% is still being worked on by Physical Therapy. Love, Love, Love DR. KHOSHSAR!!!!!!

Getting an appointment with Dr.Khoshar was a complete headache. He staff was rude and inconsiderate. Dr. Khoshar was AMAZING! I have had multiple back surgeries, that have left me in unbareable pain. The doctor was able to diagnose me and help me with a solution to my years of back pain.

unprofessional

this dr. gets you hooked on medication, and wont refill it until u see him, but by the time you see him you've ran out and your in full withdrawals. its impossible to get into to see him for an appointment , 3 month waiting time. its a joke. and he wont see you if u don't have insurance and if u do have insurance and you run out, he cuts you off...sounds weird? maybe an insurance scam going on....he has an office in beverly hills, it says, but he actually doesn't...something weird going on. oh and his staff is a nightmare....ugh!!! stay away. go to whittier pain management clinic instead.

Dr. Rostam Khoshsar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.