Dr. Roswell Morley Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Roswell Morley?

Helped Me!

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Dr Morley listened to me and gave me quality of life by helping me with my ankle pain. Confused by the neg. ratings. He is not an emergency dr. Broke my ankle and they couldn't see me quickly but for scheduled surgery he was good.

Friendly and Knowledgable Doctor

Posted on March 19th, 2013

I am not sure what is up with the negative reviews on here but Dr Morley was quite awesome with our 6 year old daughter and her ankle issues. His bedside manner is professional and he took time to answer every one of our questions in significant detail. It is a shame that he is leaving the practice at the end of this year; as I would use him again for future injuries.

Poor bedside manner and long unacceptable wait times

Posted on June 26th, 2012

This guy is never on time and does not listen to patient.

Won't listen!

Posted on April 9th, 2011

In every visit I have had with Dr. Morley, as soon as I start asking questions, he starts for the door, and leaves while he is still talking! The first time it happened, I thought he was coming back, but NO. Other friends have had this exact same experience with him. He is very arrogant.

Dr. Morley is the best Foot and Ankle Surgeon

Posted on March 7th, 2009

I went to Dr. Morley after going to five other doctors and about to lose my foot due to complications from previous surgeries and ill fitting orthopaedic braces. Dr. Morley is a two hour drive for me but his office is worth driving any distance. Dr. Morley quickly diagnosed the problem and came up with a solution. He was able to perform a last hope surgery for me and I've had complete success. Everyone that I've spoken with that knows Dr. Morley or that has heard of him feels that same way that I do, he is a truly wonderful man, a compassionate and caring doctor and not only cares about his patient's well being but prides himself in doing excellent work with each and every patient.

Posted on July 31st, 2017