Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosy Manchanda MD
Dr. Rosy Manchanda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brandon, FL, with other offices in Tampa, FL and Melbourne, FL (and 1 other location). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Manchanda is affiliated with Holmes Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosy Manchanda has 4 locations
Dr. Rosy Manchanda has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rosy Manchanda - Posted on July 22nd, 2009
I went to see her because my doctor closed his practice and I was assigned to Dr. Manchanda. She barely examined me--She just listened to my lungs and then gave me a prescription for a Zpak. She acted very impatient during the very short visit (about 5 minutes) and tried to make me feel like I was wasting her time. Then, my husband was also transferred to her from our old doctor. He made an appointment for his bi-annual visit to get a refill on his cholesterol medication that he's been on for several years, but he would run out of medication for about 10 days before the appointment. The doctor refused to do even a 10 day supply prescription for the drug because he was a new patient--regardless of the fact that she had his medical record from the previous doctor who had closed his practice. We canceled the appointment and decided to switch PCPs.
Dr. Manchanda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Holmes Regional Medical Center
15 Years Experience
Maulana Azad Medical College
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Rosy Manchanda Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rosy Manchanda's office for more information.
1082 E Brandon Blvd Brandon, FL : (813) 689-9900
4710 N Habana Ave Tampa, FL : (813) 870-3767
1331 Valentine St Melbourne, FL : (321) 768-0083
675 S Babcock St Melbourne, FL : (321) 951-1010
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rosy Manchanda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.