3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Worst doctor

I went to see her because my doctor closed his practice and I was assigned to Dr. Manchanda. She barely examined me--She just listened to my lungs and then gave me a prescription for a Zpak. She acted very impatient during the very short visit (about 5 minutes) and tried to make me feel like I was wasting her time. Then, my husband was also transferred to her from our old doctor. He made an appointment for his bi-annual visit to get a refill on his cholesterol medication that he's been on for several years, but he would run out of medication for about 10 days before the appointment. The doctor refused to do even a 10 day supply prescription for the drug because he was a new patient--regardless of the fact that she had his medical record from the previous doctor who had closed his practice. We canceled the appointment and decided to switch PCPs.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Rosy Manchanda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.

Dr. Rosy Manchanda Is this you?