Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rouben Mirbegian
Dr. Rouben Mirbegian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clearlake, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mirbegian is affiliated with Adventist Health/Redbud Community Hospital and St Helena Hospital Clearlake. He speaks English.
Dr. Rouben Mirbegian has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Rouben Mirbegian has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Rouben Mirbegian has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
I worked for Dr. Mirbegian for a few years and was sorry to leave. I relocated. Although he seems unfriendly to some, I had the pleasure of getting to know him and to see past his sometimes gruff exterior. He is a wonderful surgeon. I have seen him do great things with patients. He has diagnosed serious problems with patients that no one else caught. He has saved liveds. He has a big heart, especially when it comes to children. You may not care for his bedside manner but I would feel very safe and comfortable with him performing surgery on myself or my family members.
Dr. Mirbegian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Adventist Health/Redbud Community Hospital
St Helena Hospital Clearlake
43 Years Experience
Tehran School Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3400 Emerson St, Clearlake, CA
Dr. Rouben Mirbegian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearlake, CA.