Dr. Rouchdi M Rifai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rouchdi M Rifai?

S Johnson

Dr Rifai and staff are awesome. Very caring and I will be back!

Dr. Rifai is an excellent Cosmetic Surgeon.

I visited his clinic and had a cosmetic procedure. I loved my results. I highly recommend this doctor. Beautiful and comfortable clinic with professional staff

Love dr.rafi

Best choice ever

Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Recommended him to many friends who loved their results too

There really hasn't been any follow-up necessary. Very happy with all things related to this office.

Breast Augmentation

I love my breasts. Dr. Rifai did a great job. My breasts look great. Even my mammogram tech and OBGYN gave me compliments on how natural they look

Happy I have found him

Very happy with this surgeon he is perfect at what he does. He truly is an artist. Very happy with my results. I have since sent many friends and family members to see Dr Rifai. They too are very happy.

Great place. The staff was so friendly! Dr. Rafi and his assistants made me very comfortable. I could not have asked for a better doctor, staff and office

Dr. Rifai and his staff are very caring. My experience from the 1st visit until this last visit was unlike anything that I've experienced with a doctor or the office staff. They were very attentive and exceeded all my expectations. He was extremely courteous, answered all my questions before and after surgery. I never felt that he was in a rush. Gave me all the time I needed to ask questions. The results of the surgery were also exceptional. I will recommend Dr. Rifai to others.

I love Dr. Rifai

I had a tummy tuck a year ago and the only regret I have is that I didn't do it sooner. I love Dr. Rifai and his staff. His nurse Mary took care of me just like my own mom would have. I refer everyone to Dr. Rifai.

Caring, Compassionate Doctor

I was very pleased with the results of my facelift. The staff and Dr. Rifai took the time to make me feel very comfortable at their office.

You couldn't ask for a better doctor

Dr. Rifai is the BEST in his field. I have been going to him for 20 years. I've gotten a nose nob and 2 breast surgeries (the second breast surgery was done 20 years after the first one and that was done because I wanted to go a little larger in size after having 2 children.) I've also had minor things like botox and spider veins removed. Dr. Rifai and his staff are the best! He takes the time to listen to how you feel and he won't preform procedures that he feels you don't need - MOST DOCTOR'S ARE IN IT FOR JUST THE MONEY BUT DR. RIFAI TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND THAT'S REFRESHING! My husband just scheduled a lipo and chin procedure with him. We both have 100% confidence in this man and recommend him to anyone who is looking for great results with compassion and honesty.

Dr. Rouchdi M Rifai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.