Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roula Altisheh MD
Dr. Roula Altisheh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Tucson, AZ. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Roula Altisheh has 2 locations
1465 S Grand Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63104
1501 N Campbell Ave Rm 2342
Tucson, AZ 85724
Book Online Now
Dr. Roula Altisheh has the following 1 specialty
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
7 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 2011
Cardinal Glennon Childrens Medical Center
Dr. Roula Altisheh Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Roula Altisheh's office for more information.
1465 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis, MO : (314) 577-5600
1501 N Campbell Ave Rm 2342 Tucson, AZ 85724
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roula Altisheh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.