- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roula Altisheh MD
Dr. Roula Altisheh, MD is a doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. Their specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Roula Altisheh has 2 locations
Dr. Roula Altisheh has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Roula Altisheh has the following 0 expertise
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Roula Altisheh Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Roula Altisheh
Dr. Altisheh graduated from the University of Damascus in 2011. Dr. Altisheh works in Tucson, AZ and 1 other location and specializes in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Altisheh is affiliated with Banner University Medical Center South Campus, Banner University Medical Center and SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital.