Dr. Rowena Caratao Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rowena Caratao?

Our family pediatrician for 10 years

Posted on November 9th, 2013

I can almost always get our child in when ill within a few hours of calling. We have depended on Dr Caratao for help during some extreme chronic illnesses and couldn't have done better. We are very picky. Very.

Dr. Caratao

Posted on December 7th, 2011

She did very little to make me feel at ease. I took my son in to see her because his regular doctor wasn't in on the day I needed to get him in. I was concerned about my son's diaper rash since regular over the counter creams weren't working. Upon seeing her she asked me how i changed my son's diaper. I told her I didn't know there was more then one way, and described how how you change a diaper to her. She then glanced (i say glanced because the nurse looked at the rash longer then she did) at my son's diaper rash and told me that it could be either a bacterial or yeast infection so she was prescribing a cream for both. I was extremely irritated that she didn't take more time to evaluate the rash and that she had the audacity to ask me how I change my son's diaper. I have never been back to her and if she's the only doctor in the office when my son needs to go to the doctor I take him to the hospital, I would rather deal with the ER then have her see my son.

Posted on October 28th, 2014