Dr. Rowland O Mbaoma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rowland O Mbaoma?

great doctor

he is a very good doctor takes care of your needs

Excellent

Dr. Mbaoma was the 2nd doctor I sent my mother to, he found things that the first physician didn't find. His staff is wonderful and caring. Dr. Mbaoma took the time to sit down with my whole family and explain the diagnosis, the plan of action for treatment, side effects, dietary plan, and do's and don'ts of Moms cancer. He is very friendly, caring and has excellent bedside manner. I wish we could see him under better circumstances, but if you're looking for a highly intelligent oncologist in the NWI region, he is it.

Our angel

Dr Mbaoma was our fathers oncologist. He is the reason my father is still alive today. Other oncologists in the area gave up on him and told us to put him in hospice. Not Dr. Mbaoma, he is not only knowledgeable, but he is also kind compassionate. Thank you for all you've done!!

Awful physician.

Excellent doctor

Dr, Mbaoma has excellent dedication, terrific bed side manner and was always professional. He followed up with my mother and took the best interest in her care while she was hospitalized. My mother even enjoyed his visits. I would like to thank Dr Mbaoma for always being honest when it was it was the hardest to be.

Takes time to talk to you