Dr. Rowlinda Stone Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Rowlinda Stone?

Dr. Stone - Excellent MD

Posted on June 20th, 2011

I have been treated by Dr. Stone for a variety of chronic conditions for the past 2 1/2 years. I can't say enough good things about her and in fact, she just left PCHC and the entire reason why I am on this website is because I'm trying to find out where she is now. I would be willing to travel up to a hour (or slightly over) for my monthly appointments just because I think so highly of Dr. Stone. She's always pleasant, very knowledgeable and I think she's pretty wonderful!

Posted on May 31st, 2015