Dr. Roxana Kline Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Roxana Kline?

Posted on April 17th, 2017

I'm seeing this doctor because I had many DVT in leg after surgery. Had surgery again two times with in a weeks time being off meds (blood thinners) called office asked to talk to doctor if I should have a Doppler for possible blockages. Office is totally unprofessional an should be fired.

Posted on November 30th, 2016

Dr. Kline is the best doctor!! The staff was wonderful and nice.

Posted on March 5th, 2016

I have very bad experience with Dr. Klein office.

Posted on June 9th, 2015

WAITED OVER 2 HOURS FOR VISIT THAT I HAD TO LEAVE WORK 1 HOUR EARLY FOR ONLY TO WAIT. DOCTOR THEN RUSHED THROUGH MY VISIT NOT PROVIDING ADEQUATE TIME. THEN SAID A PROCEDURE I NEEDED WAS ONLY PAYABLE IN CASH???? LEFT WITH A RX FOR A TEST- CALLED MY INSURANCE CARRIER WHO STATED THE DOCTORS OFFICE MUST CALL IN WITH CODE AND REASON FOR TEST EVEN THOUGH I DO NOT NEED A REFERRAL THIS STAFF SAID I NEEDED AUTHORIZATION FIRST THEN A REFERRAL WHICH IS INCORRECT. CALLED THE OFFICE BACK AND NO ONE AT THE DESK SEEMS TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SCRIPT THE DOCTOR WROTE EVEN THOUGH I SAW THEM MAKE A PHOTO COPY TO PUT IN MY CHART. THEY ARE ABSOLUETLY USELESS AND IN MY STANDARDS STUPID!!! YOU ARE DEALING WITH SICK PEOPLE WHO IN SOME CASES HAVE AN EMERGENCY THAT REQUIRES IMMEDIATE ATTENTION. AFTER NUMEROUS PHONES CALLS BETWEEN MY INSURANCE CARRIER AND THIS DOCTOR OFFICE I STILL HAVE NOT HAD MY NECESSARY TESTING DONE - 2 MONTHS LATER AND MANY CALLS WITH THE OFFICE MANAGER STILL NO WHERE. THE OFFICE MANAGER EFFIE BECAME VER Y LOUD, YELLING AT ME TELLING ME SHE KNOWS MORE THAN MY INSURANCE COMPANY ON MY PLAN REFUSED TO LET ME SPEAK THEN BECAME BELIGERANT STATING SHE IS VERY BUSY, LIKE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN CALL THEM ALL DAY TO GET A TEST DONE. THEN SHE HUNG UP ON ME. HOW RUDE IS THIS OFFICE. EVEN MY FAMILY PHYSICIAN SAID WHY DID I GO HERE. THERE OFFICE WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE TO ANYONE. NOW I KNOW WHY. SO HEADS UP EVERYONE THIS OFFICE IS NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL. I WILL NOW BE SEEKING ANOTHER PHYISCIAN WHO I HOPE AS A BESIDE MANNER AND A FRIENDLY AND EDUCATED STAFF.

Posted on December 29th, 2014

she was kind and liked the fact that I asked questions and never felt rushed

Posted on September 22nd, 2014

Terrible experience...Avoid Avoid

BEST DOCTOR I HAVE GONE TO

Posted on September 19th, 2012

wow she always knows what to do I LOVE HER

Posted on May 14th, 2012

GREAT OFFICE EVERYONE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND NICE. DR WAS VERY CARING AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS.

Choose another vascular surgeon

Posted on January 28th, 2012

Dr. Kline spent less than a minute with me during the initial visit. She was cold, uncaring, and completely dismissive. She made me have a series of tests but never never diagnosed me or sent me the results - just told me I could have surgery if I wanted too. I wish I could give her a rating lower than 1.

AVOID THIS DOCTOR!!!!!

Posted on October 20th, 2011

Please do yourself a big favor and go somewhere else. I read all the reviews and ignored them because I figured the people that write this reviews have nothing better to do. Well, here I am and I surely have a lot to do and say. I went to see this doctor on Monday. I weighted 2 hours to be seen, then she walks in for 1 minute. She was rushing and sent me for an MRI. Well the appt was Monday, it is Thursday today and the MRI authorization with my insurance company still not been done because they are mostly done on Fridays. So if you go on a Monday, you have to wait to Friday until they are all done together for the week. There is no sense or urgency in this place. I have severe pain in my arm and I have to wait. I would go to another doctor but I am afraid of having to wait now for a another appt date. I went ahead and scheduled my MRI because I can't sit here and wait until they get my authorization and then after that make an appt because its a waste of time. When I called today to find out if the authorization was done, I was told that I should not have made the MRI appt, but should have waited. She has a beautiful office, but after this I will not recommend her to anyone, nor will I ever go to her for anything else. Terrible service....AVOID AVOID AVOID!!

Very good surgeon

Posted on October 1st, 2011

Dr klien is only a good surgeon but does not spend any time with the patient. My gallbladder surgery went fine but followup visit was less than a min conversation. And does not like to be bother with questions.

Find another doctor if possible. Not very caring and willing to answer important questions. I made an appointment with a different surgeon.

Posted on September 8th, 2011