Dr. Roxana P Minkus Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Roxana P Minkus?

Compassionate, informative, intelligent

Gives you the time of day

Dr. Minkus takes the time to clearly answer any questions you may have. While it may not be the quickest doctors visit you may experience, you will walk out with a level of satisfaction that you understand what just happened

Great Doctor

Dr. Minkus is very professional and truly cares about her patients. Even after work hours, she sometimes calls to check up on them .

Great Doctor

Dr. Minkus is very professional and truly cares about her patients. Even after her work hours, she sometimes calls to check up on them.

Horrible staff!! Even if you have an appt still have to wait for more than 2 hours. Referrals take weeks to be sent to insurance.

I waited 2.5 hours in the morning, when I see the Dr walk in. Staff makes appointments when she is not even planning on coming in for another 2 hours. I was starving and felt faint by the time I was seen. I felt worse after I left that dr's office. Horrible services and the waiting room was packed of people waiting to be seen. Only reason I went there is because my insurance assigned me. Never going back!

Horrible

This place is Horrible they will take their time to give you your results all they care about is you going their so they can charge and then forget about you worse experience ever..

She just want to book people so she can charge Insurances and the service she provides is of very poor quality.

I like the doctor, however I don't care for the nurses.

Out of touch with her patients

Although I feel that Dr. Minkus is a caring practitioner, I have experienced nothing but ineptitude from her staff. Requests that should take no more than an hour take more than 3 weeks to resolve. If you like to wait for your appointment time (1 1/2 hours ,good place to go. I find she has poor repertoire with her patients and is out to make the easy buck.

Hospital nurse across street

Dr. Roxana was so nice and the office very clean.She sits and listens.I will continue seeing her as my doctor and I plan on taking my family as well.Thank you Doctora!

Horrible Doctor!

Dr. Roxana Minkus is judgmental and rude. I told her I didn't think she was listening to me and she got up and started walking away. She said that was offensive and claimed to have been listening for an hour. In actuality I was waiting in the office for 30 minutes and then she was there for 30 minutes TALKING AT ME. Everything I tried to say was dismissed and she told me my ailments were in my head. I even showed her pictures my old doctor took of my ulcer and infection I had and she still didn't believe me. Seriously she has issues and that was apparent by the lectures she gave me. She mentioned she cant deal with patients if she doesn't get sleep... and apparently she didn't sleep the night before my appointment. All in all, don't see her if you want to keep your sanity.