Dr. Roxane Bremen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roxane Bremen?

The Best Neurologist

Posted on August 7th, 2017

I have had many neurologist but I have to say Dr. Bremen is the best. I was diagnosed with epilepsy 25 years ago and have never had a Doctor who cared and was able to get me the help I needed. I have see her the past 5 years and have to say she is a true blessing. I would recommend her with no doubt.

Dr. Bremen - Neurologist Missouri

Posted on June 15th, 2013

My experience with this doctor was not a good one. She was very impatient and acted as if she was a superior being to everyone else. I've never had a doctor show blatant negligence of my condition. She almost made me feel like she thought I was faking my pain. I've had a serious condition for 5+ years, many MRI's later proved I have a serious problem yet she was cold as ice and provided NO treatment.

Excellent

Posted on November 27th, 2012

Excellent - I had been to several other neurologists and Dr. Bremmen was finally able to help my migraines

Excellent

Posted on November 27th, 2012

Excellent physician, highly recommend her!

Posted on August 16th, 2012

I've seen Dr. Bremen for many years for the treatment of migraine headaches. She's the only physician who never gave up until she found the right treatment plan to give me relief. Dr. Bremen is never rushed and treats you as a person, not as a statistic or another problem in her day.

Posted on August 5th, 2012

She is prompt,easy to talk to, and a very good listener. She is very prompt in following up on any request we make, for instance, ordering medication or getting a consult for another Doctor.

Great care - exceptional doctor

Posted on June 20th, 2012

Very caring doctor. She is always interested in your opinion as well as your life outside her office. She actually listens! Very friendly staff.

Migraines? See Dr. Roxane Bremen

Posted on February 6th, 2012

I am 65 yrs old and have suffered from migraines since i was 18. Dr. Bremen has been a wonder in monitoring and preventing my chronic pain. Even when I do get them - her Rx (Maxalt) brings the pain to a halt. i used to spend up to 3 days in bed - sometimes in the hospital. Those days are long gone. I think her no. 1 asset is her ability to make you feel like 'seeing you is the reason I got up today.' I would recommend Dr. Bremen to any one - but especially those who deal w/ constant migraines.

Posted on November 11th, 2011

Very caring. She is willing to listen to the details and not rush you through the appointment.

Posted on September 30th, 2017