Dr. Roxane Hionis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roxane Hionis?

Great Doctor!

I love Dr. Hionis, she has the best front desk and clinical staff. I always feel like she really listens to me.

I LOVE THIS OFFICE!

I LOVE THIS PRACTICE. THE FRONT DESK IS AWESOME. AND DR. HIONIS REALLY CARES ABOUT MY MEDICAL ISSUES. I SAW HER LAST WEEK AND LEFT FEELING LIKE SHE'S NOT ONLY MY DOCTOR, BUT SHE'S A FRIEND WHO CARES ABOUT MY MIND AND BODY.

I Love this Dr.!!

Dr. Hionis is a wonderful Dr... i've had to visit her office at 3 times in the last month. She takes the time to listen to her patient and you leave feeling like you've been heard and understood. She called me at home and at work to check on me. I felt verey lucky to have found such a great Dr. and a great staff!

A Doctor That Everyone Should Have!

Dr. Hionis is exceptional! She is professional, without the "arms length distance." She spends time. She is caring and understaning. This physician is an excellent diagnostician. She knows her job and she knows her clients. Her skill is only surpassed by her ability to relate to those who rely on her. I am so fortunate that doctor Hionis is my physician.