Dr. Roxanne R Davenport Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roxanne R Davenport?

Davenport

The staff seems stressed and my first impression of Davenport was that she seemed brash. Yet she explained things really well. I was in shock knowing that I had breast cancer and I would have a scar, so I went to another doctor in Salem hoping for a better outcome. Well he gave me more than one small scar. He cut where he should not have cut.. and suggested cosmetic surgery to have a match... ha... I am still having pain years later. I am upset.

Scheduling

Your staff needs to understand the importance of communication. Some of your patients are ill and stressed/depressed and not returning calls and scheduling appt's as needed really needs to be reviewed .