Dr. Roxanne L Edwards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roxanne L Edwards?

Dr. Edwards is the best pediatrician I've ever found and I've had a lot over the years.

I love Dr. Edwards and we miss her so much! I would be almost be willing to drive to Clearwater from Mount Dora to have her as our pediatrician! She helped me as a new mother with a severe asthmatic daughter and son! Even though that has been over 10 years ago she still feels like family! She is awesome!

I wish she was still in Tavares. She was the best pediatrician that we have ever had. We still miss her after 10 years!

Quality

She is a very capable pediatrician and I would not hesitate using her at any time

Dr. Roxanne L Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palatka, FL.