Dr. Roxanne R Keene Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roxanne R Keene?

Patella Tendon Surgery

My husband had the Patella tendon re-attached by Dr. Roxanne Keene. She did and AMAZING job I recommend her to EVERYONE that I know. She is very caring and efficient. I cant praise her enough for the job that she has done!! Down to the scar from the surgery. AMAZING!! KEEP UP THE GREAT work. We need more doctors like her in Williston!!!

Terrible experience

I have never had such a terrible experience in my whole like. She was rude, terrible bedside manor, and one of worst people I have ever meet. I will strongly recommend people not going to her. She was not knowlegable and very rude and did not listen to what I was saying and she told me I was ignorant.