Dr. Roxanne S Leung Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Roxanne S Leung?

Excellent Doctor

I went to see Dr. Leung yesterday for my allergies. What a great experience! She is knowledgeable, attentive, smart, and explains everything so patiently. She recommended allergy testing and explained the process and what the costs were upfront. The testing was a piece of cake. The scratches on my back were really a non event. The itching while you wait 15 minutes for a reaction however were trying. The nurse came in and checked on me several times and I felt very comfortable with her. But what I want people to know most about Dr. Leung is that she takes her time with you. I am so sick of doctors rushing you and then next thing you know they are at the doorway with your file in their hand about to disappear. I see a private pay physician for another medical condition I have, and I felt like I was given the same amount of time and that she cared as much as my other doctor does for 325.00 cash per visit. And all I had to pay was a 30.00 copay plus the charges for the allergy testing. I foresee Dr. Leung being one of those doctors that has to stop accepting new patients early in her career because she is so fantastic, so if you're thinking of seeing her, don't wait.

Dr Leung is great. She is very knowledgable, very friendly and super caring. Not only does she ask the necessary questions, she lets you talk and explain your situation. Its hard to find dr's like her out there. I have already reccomended her to others!