Dr. Roxanne Mcdaniel Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Roxanne Mcdaniel?

Minimal patient spent examining patient

Posted on July 30th, 2017

This doctor has HORRIBLE wait times

Posted on April 24th, 2011

Every single time me or my wife went to this doctor in the past, we had to wait an average of 1-2 hours after the appointment time to finally see her. It doesn't matter that we have always been on time for our appointments.Then the last time when I went, I was held up at work and could not get to my appointment on time, so I was a total of 15 minutes late for a 2:45 appointment (note I spent 10 of those 15 minutes trying to find parking in their overfilled garage). At some point the nurse took my vitals and took me into the exam room. As she was looking at my appointment details, she noticed I was 15 minutes late and then proceeded to escort me out back into the waiting room. She said the doctor will see when she can "squeeze me in". I asked her whether the doctor was actually on time that day, and she said "She has gotten much better with it". Uhm ok.I then proceeded to wait until 6PM! That is 3 HOURS after I arrived. At that point I was so upset that I asked the nurse whether this was the doctor's or Kaiser's policy to put people all the way at the back of the queue if they dare to be late. She said it was the doctor's policy.When I finally saw the doctor, she proceeded as if nothing happened. I brought up the subject and she immediately became defensive about it. I asked whether she was on time, and she laughingly said she was late, just like always. As if there was nothing wrong with making people that do show up on time wait for hours. So she just admitted to me that she was behind schedule just like she usually was. Yet she took advantage of the fact that I was 15 minutes late, and put me all the way at the back of the queue just so that her other patients would be slightly less late, even though SHE was already late! So if she just took me in the original sequence, nobody would have been any later than what they already were! Yet somehow she tried to make it sound as if me being 15 minutes late would have made everybody that much later, instead of realizing that instead of waiting 1-2 hours if I showed up on time, now I would only have to wait 0:45-1:45 hours. Amazing. Did she fail logic 101?Seeing how defensive and unreasonable she became when I brought up the subject, both my wife and I decided to get a different doctor. We are both tired of her tardiness, and the last experience where she tried to put her tardiness on me was just the last straw.So if you like waiting for 1-2 hours to get in after your appointment time, go ahead and get this doctor.

Posted on May 13th, 2012