Dr. Roxanne M Simmons Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Roxanne M Simmons?

well visit

As always the best all around... We love Dr. Sowa.

Excellent

Dr. Sowa is the primary provider for my daughter (14 years old). She has also seen my 3 boys when they were toddlers. She is very caring and compassionate. She listens intently when I'm asking questions and offers advise that I trust.

wonderful

Dr. Sowa has always been easy to talk to and very helpful with any questions we have had. We have coming to Dr. Sowa since 1994.

fantastic

Since the birth of both of my children I have put my trust in Dr. Sowa. Always there when I have questions regarding my children's health and concerns. I am 100% satisfied with the care Dr. Sowa has given both my children.

Excellent!

Dr. Sowa is always patient and I never feel rushed. We love her!

One of a kind

Dr. Sowa is an exceptional doctor, truly the best of the best. I only wish everyone had the opportunity to have a doctor like her, I can't imagine bringing my children to anyone else!!

Terrific pediatrician

Always very informative with parents and great with kids

Always there when we need her

Dr. Sowa has always been so compassionate and so caring with my daughter who always dreads going to any Doctor's office. She has always been a pleasure to see through the years.

Really a Fantastic Doctor

Amazing, absolutely great gave me the tools and referred me to the proper people when she couldn't help me. She helped explain to me why i could be losing as much weight as I was (GI) problems. Super easy to talk to and helped me over my anxiety.

Dr. Simmons was my pediatrician from the time I was 8-16 and I always loved her along with everyone else at the office. Now, 7 years later, she is the pediatrician for my children. They love her just as much as I did. She is very down to earth, friendly, and compassionate about her job. I have recommended this office to all of my friends and they all love her as well. She works with Dr Fisher and a male doctor who are both great. The office staff is always friendly and helpful in getting emergency appointments. The whole place is clean and inviting. I would recommend this place to anyone who cares about their children receiving quality care in a great environment.