- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Roxanne Sylora has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Roxanne Sylora has the following 6 expertise
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Roxanne Sylora Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Roxanne Sylora
Roxanne Sylora, MD, is a board-certified and fellowship-trained plastic surgeon who brings her unique breast reconstructionskills to patients in Central Florida. She has 15 years of experience, from teaching future surgeons to serving as an attending physician and surgeon at private practices in Michigan, Illinois and Florida. As a reconstructive surgeon, Dr. Sylora works in tandem with Dr. Olga Ivanov to provide a variety of breast reconstruction options to patients undergoing breast cancer surgery and other breast health procedures. These patients benefit greatly from the extended continuum of care Dr. Sylora brings to the Celebration community. The full spectrum of breast cancer treatment, from an accurate diagnosis to aggressive therapy and breast reconstruction options, to recovery and follow-up, is available in one convenient location.Â Together, Drs. Sylora and Ivanov, along with their patients, determine the recommended breast reconstruction surgery for the most favorable outcome possible. Awards & Recognition Top Plastic Surgeon by Consumerâ€™s Checkbook;Â Member: American Society of Plastic Surgery, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery; Fellow of the American College of Surgeons Differentiators Dr Sylora tries to educate her patientsÂ about their options and set realistic expectations for their treatment plans. Â She listens compassionately to their concerns and tries to address those issues. Â Providing breast reconstruction to cancer patients is a priority for her, as she has worked with Dr. Ivanov for over a decade. In addition she has extensive experience in body contouring procedures for patients undergoing massive weight loss.