Dr. Roxanne Travelute Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roxanne Travelute?

My Doc

Posted on October 20th, 2017

Help me with a diagnosed severe UTI.. and treatment.😕

Posted on May 31st, 2016

I have been her patient for over 19 years and love her dearly!!! She is a very caring and experienced professional.

Excellent

Posted on September 13th, 2013

Very professional doctor And is very nice Takes her time with you And shows that she really cares I was very sick and she healed me. I have had the privilege of have been seeing her now for about 2 years. If you want a loving and caring doctor This doctor would be the one Thank you so much Dr. Travaleute

Posted on March 5th, 2013

For more than twenty years, Dr. Travelute has provided me with exceptional care! She is without a doubt the most professional, knowledgeable, and caring individual I have had the privilege to take care of our family. She takes a personal interest in her patients instead of seeing each one as just a number on a chart. Thank you Dr. Travelute

Posted on July 25th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Travelute for over 22 years. She has always been kind, caring and aggressive with my problems. I would recommend her to everyone. You do have to wait for her but it is always worth the wait.

Dr Travelute is an excellent caring physician

Posted on September 21st, 2011

Greatest Dr.I know of!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on June 8th, 2011

She always makes you feel like you are so important. Very thourgh and returns your calls. She keeps up with all the new medical things. If she don"t know right away what is wrong, she always sends you to someone that can help you. she does'nt just practice on you. I trust her very much, the world needs more Drs. like her. I'd recommend her to anyone.

Dr. Roxanne Travelute is AWESOME

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

I have been with Dr. Travelute for approx 23 years maybe more I have lost count over the years. I can honestly say she is one of the most respected physicians not only to her patients but to her peers and colleagues. She has a genuinely caring spirit and never rushes to leave your side even though others are waiting. Each and every patient is just as important as the next. She is very professional, she is knowledgeable in the treatment of her patients and she follows through. Once you become her patient, you are her patient for life. I know this because I moved out of state and moved back and it was as if we never missed a beat. There is none other as Dr. Travelute, she is truly an angel of God.

Best of the Best

Posted on February 28th, 2011

Dr.Travelute epitomizes the best in a medical practitioner. She is bright, thorough and honest, very caring, and listens to me! She continues to learn professionally and stays abreast of medical research. She knows about pharmaceutical research also and if medicines will conflict. I have total trust in her after being a patient for over 12 years. Great relationships with other doctors and nurses at hospital.

Posted on September 20th, 2017