Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy Andrews
Dr. Roy Andrews, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Chester, VA, with another office in Bristol, VA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Andrews is affiliated with CJW Medical Center-Johnston Willis Hospital and CJW Medical Center- Chippenham Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy Andrews has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Andrews replaced my Primary Care Physician of 20+ years. Naturally I was nervous about building this new relationship. I have been pleasantly surprised with his bedside manner, clinical skills, and compassion. I recommend him and this practice to anyone looking for a partner in their health care.
Dr. Andrews is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CJW Medical Center-Johnston Willis Hospital
CJW Medical Center- Chippenham Hospital
16 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Roy Andrews accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roy Andrews is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chester, VA.