Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Roy P Anunciacion has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Roy P Anunciacion has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Roy P Anunciacion is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Gloomy practice. Long , long wait time.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roy P Anunciacion - Posted on February 24th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roy P Anunciacion - Posted on February 27th, 2016
Dr Roy is pretty good..but lately not so much ..I took my daughter in because she was crying alot with her cough..he checked her and said she was fine.hot her home and she was inconsolable .which is not normal I can usually calm her..so I call him and he says no fever she is fine...later my instinct felt different .so I took her to lodi memorial where they found wheezing and chest xray showed inflammation .she was given a breathing treatment and finally stopped crying..not to mention one nurse is so rude with the kids and after she forcefully gave my 6 month old baby girl her shots .my baby screamed and was jumpy the rest of the night she held her down like a toddler and my daughter is very tiny..I was very upset ...my husband wants to look for a new doctor ..
Long waiting time, no follow up after visit
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roy P Anunciacion - Posted on February 3rd, 2015
Schedule an appointment was easy. The first visit things were good: we didn't wait so much time-around 15 minutes when we were already inside; the doctor was willing to answer all of our question, check his shots records, watch him walking to see if there was an issue with this...everything!! the second visit was completely different: we wait outside for 20 minutes, after this they call us measure and weigh our son and then we have to wait more than 40 minutes for the doctor with our son without clothes on. Then they told us that we shouldn't be there for a 3 months physical but wait for 4 more months. When we were just about to leave because of the wait, the doctor show up and performed a quick check on our son, he didn't even look on his records. Their lost my son's shots record and ask me for an extra copy, which a took as an insult, how can they loose that? We are definitely going to find another pediatrician.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roy P Anunciacion - Posted on March 23rd, 2010
he is a good dr but sometimes i feel that he is rushing through the visit. and lately everytime i go it is sooo full! im sure the receptionist or who ever is making the appointment is over schedueling.i see people sitting outside everytime i go because its so full inside. thats not good because i could be taking my kid there for a physical & the kid sitting next to us is coughing out a lung & get us sick. some of the ma's seem freindly (not all of them)
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roy P Anunciacion - Posted on March 12th, 2010
The office staff in Dr. Anunciacions office are very helpful. I have never had a problem getting an appointment, even same day when needed. The wait time in the waiting area is usually minimal. The times i have had to wait a little extra time does not bother me as when it is my childs turn with the Doctor, I never feel rushed. Dr. Anunciacion is extremely thorough! He spends whatever amount of time needed with his patients. He is not quick to just prescribe a medication. My Daughter is 21 months and has seen him since birth. He knows her very well and I am always amazed at the amount of attention he pays to her when we are in his office. He listens carefully to what I say and has never ended an appointment w/out asking if I had additional questions. All in all, I am very happy with Dr. Anunciacion and he is an excellent Doctor!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Anunciacion is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1991
New York Hospital
Dr. Roy P Anunciacion accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLODI CHILDRENS CLINIC, 1920 Tienda Dr Ste 102, Lodi, CA
Dr. Roy P Anunciacion is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lodi, CA.