Dr. Roy Bankhead Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Roy Bankhead?

Just find someone else!!!

Posted on June 27th, 2016

Mr. Bankhead has no business being a doctor. He spent less than five minutes with me and then promptly told me, he was going to have to "wrap this up" and that he needed to go. So after making me wait almost 2 hours, he is in a hurry now?? He is unwilling to listen and is very dismissive. He also made some strange assumptions about my financial situation and whether i could afford a certain prescription. He doesn't know anything about my bank acct's or me. You can tell he is in it for the money only. Maybe at one time he was a good doctor but that must have been a very long time ago. If you are reading this and trying to decide whether you should go to this doctor?? Dont. Find someone else, you will be glad you did. He did call me to apologize, which was surprising.

Worst and the most Unprofessional Doctor

Posted on June 21st, 2016

This doctor acts like he doesn't have time for you as a patient. He makes you wait a minimum of 35 min and then comes in for 5 min to see you. He always comes in with an excuse of why he can't spend more time with you. He doesn't even give you enough time to tell him your symptoms. Knew my financial situation with being on SS Disability before surgery. Everyone and I mean everyone took insurance only, but him. He knew the surgery alone was over $50,000 and didn't bother to share that info with me. Didn't take care of me after surgery. His choosing, not mine. I mean people need care after surgery. He is in it for the money only...he makes this very apparent. Please think twice before seeing this doctor.

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Dr. Bankhead saved my life. He diagnosed my cancer and treated me with dignity and respect while treating my cancer. I highly recommend Dr. Bankhead.

Horrible exsperiance

Posted on November 14th, 2011

Getting in for an appointment was no problem. I now know why. The nursing staff was rude and not very educated. I seem to know more then them. Dr was ok but very cockey and sure of himself which would be fine if he was as good as he thought he was. During the procedure he didn't care about the my pain level and just instructed me to hold still. He then told me i shouldn't be hurting this bad. I think I know when something hurts. Then when I had to come back due to swelling and pain he just gave me pain meds and stating that I must be the 10

treated quickly

Posted on June 15th, 2011

I was worked in quickly, doctor is soft spoken but ready to get me fixed. Surgery scheduler took time to explain everything to happen very thoroughly and was very kind. Nurse was on cell phone and did not seem interested. But overall I would recomend him to a friend.

Do not waste your time...

Posted on June 29th, 2010

He was very short, and didn't seem to try and solve my condition. No medicatation was prescribed to prevent or even alleviate my condition or symptoms. Kidney stones also hurt, but he didn't think so. This guy doesn't deserve to be any kind of doctor. The staff was also very rude.

Posted on December 2nd, 2016