Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roy D Beebe has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Roy D Beebe has the following 17 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Roy D Beebe has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Roy D Beebe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Dr. Beebe has been the MD both my husband and I have seen for knee problems including surgery, hip pain that was treated with a simple cortisone shot over ten years ago (a situation some other doctors might have taken advantage of and treated as something more than a one-visit injection...). He is one of the most ethical, trustworthy and conscientious doctors I've had the pleasure to meet. The young lady who rated his competency based on her personal opinion that he was "arrogant" should think about what is important when choosing a doctor. Dr. Beebe happens to have a dry sense of humor that I enjoy. It is unfortunate if Dr. Beebe's sense of humor was above her level of understanding and personality not to her liking, because Dr.Beebe has had a stellar reputation for decades as THE surgeon to see if you have knee problems. Hope she found a doctor who was almost as good as Beebe...
There is no other doctor in this area that is as qualified and experienced as dr.Beebe..he exceeds my expectations every time.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
46 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Roy D Beebe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUconn Musculoskeletal Institute, 2 Simsbury Rd, Avon, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roy D Beebe in this video.
Dr. Roy D Beebe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avon, CT.