Dr. Roy Beebe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roy Beebe?

Posted on September 21st, 2017

I think he's one of the most arrogant Dr's I've ever met.

Fabulous doctor

Posted on April 19th, 2017

I had a full hip replacement about two weeks ago, and did so well with Dr Beebe's skilled surgery that i went home a day early, and had no pain after only three days. He is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend him to anyone needing hip surgery.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Dr Beebe listens and helps you to understand your injury by explaining, while using X-rays and drawing pictures of the injury. When I leave his office I have confidence in how I can improve my wellness and that I've see a good and caring doctor.

Posted on June 11th, 2016

There is no other doctor in this area that is as qualified and experienced as dr.Beebe..he exceeds my expectations every time.

Terrible doctor

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Wife went to see him for three months with horrible pain in leg and he never diagnosed the problem which was a massive cancer that had certain rd grown during that period

Not A Fan

Posted on October 1st, 2011

Not a fan - Does partial knee replacements that should have been full replacements. Terrible aftercare as well! Less than a year later, had the knee redone as a full replacement. Walking better 6 weeks after a full replacement than 8 months after a partial with Beebe. Totally misdiagnosed the problem, with no explanations.Many better docs out there ~ maybe he was once the go to doc - but find someone else!

In it only for the money! Overprescribes narcotics.

Posted on July 8th, 2011

I have been a patient for severe, to quote Dr Beebe "end stage arthritis" in both my knees. I also have a condition that makes me a high risk surgical patient. after my single 48 year old brother was unable to pay his bill of about 360.00, I was told I could no longer make appointments per dr beebe. As soon as I found out my brother still owed the bill, I started making monthly consecutive payments. $100.00 then $50.00 the next month then I called to schedule in for injections in both knees per usual......well, I had to wait a week. I had run out of my medication Vicodin which he last filled 5mos prior and he has been filling it for years freely over the phone as well as at each visit. he suddenly decided I must be addicted! well II will have the CT medical licensing board investigate his ex for me and abrupt cut off..."I have seen a new ortho who injects painlessly and has prescribed a better pain med that is not addictive. it should also be noted that I have no withdrawal symptoms from the Vicodin so as it turns out, this whole issue is over my grown independent brother's bill which will not be paid by me anymore.. dr beebe is addicted to $ with little care for his patients. I have never left his office owing hin a penny! Beware.

Great Experience

Posted on September 27th, 2010

Had some knee work done and he and his staff at UCONN were great. Thanks

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 2nd, 2010

Dr. Beebe was on call at the hospital the afternoon my two year old daughter was flown in by Life Star after an accident with life threatning injuries. If not for Dr. Beebe's quick profesional response I believe she would not have survived. After hours on the operating table he was also able to save her severed leg. He has also been our families doctor performing many operations and setting broken bones. An overall excellent review in my opinion is an understatement.

WALT

Posted on January 30th, 2010

THE BEST I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF THE DR FO 20 YEARS AND THE ENTIRE STAFF AND DOC HAVE BEEN GREAT.

Posted on August 23rd, 2009

He was great when I went in for my hip replacement back in 95. My hip replacement didn't take so they brought me back in to revise it. Called my mother and told her himself.

Posted on June 1st, 2009