Dr. Roy D Brod Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Roy D Brod?

He saved my eyesight!

Dr Brod saved my eyesight! I called over the Labor Day weekend with symptoms my regular eye doctor said to be on the lookout for - flashes and new floaters. I called and left a message and the doctor called back, not a service! He said, "you should be seen..." He met me in his office on Sunday morning and performed emergency surgery immediately to repair a torn retina. He said that had I waited until the Tuesday after labor day, I would have had a fully detached retina and may have lost my vision in that eye. 6 months later, I'm fine and my sight is back to 20/20. He is dedicated to his profession and I have 100% trust in his ability.

Great man, takes his time with you. Always an accurate diagnosis. Staff is very helpful.

I take my mother in law to get eye injections. The apt is never on time --we wait 1.5 hours or more past our apt time. very frustrating. My husband was there 5 hours past apt time...never was offered to re-schedule. I think the office could do better than this. Our time is valuable also

Saved me from going blind.

I was referred to Dr. Brod six and a half years ago by Dr. Patrick Tiedeken with extremely blurred vision and swelling in my eyes Dr. Brod diagnosed me with proliferative diabetic retinopathy. He started and immediate intense laser surgery and steroid injections approximately every 6-8 weeks. The improvement has been wonderful and I am now on a maintenance plan for these treatements of about four times a year. Dr. Brod is very professional with a relaxing, comforting and at times comical personality. I feel at ease with him and his staff and would highly recommend his services to anyone in need of this kind of care. My only word of caution would be that you should not expect to be seen immediately. Dr. Brod deals with emergencies throughout the day so their may be a fair amount of waiting time. I always allow for this because I know that once I was the emergency and he gave me all the time necessary which indeed forced other patients to wait. He is well worth the wait so I take my reading or crocheting and relax as I know that I will be receiving excellent and very personal care.

very pleasant front office staff. spoke with nurse julia who was most helpful. great experience.

Dr Broad is fabulous. Great personality but most important he takes his time and examines your eyes thoroughly. I was squeezed in because of a problem I was having so I was at the office for about 4 hours, but my thought is that because he is so thorough I do not mind if he is running behind. And with emergencies coming about it cannot be helped. The staff called me at work to give me a heads up that he was running late and asked me to call them again before I left to make sure he was not still running behind. They are very accomodating.

Simply The Best!

Abby Eberly

Always a positive experience. Very busy practice, but Dr. Brod is always pleasant and personable. His staff is top notch. Needs are addressed in a timely manner and administration of treatment is well explained. Would not go to any other opthalmologist.

Top notch doctor and staff

Dr. Brod and all of his staff members were knowledgeable, professional, caring, personable and cheerful. We were so happy that we chose to see him for a second opinion after a bad experience with another local opthalmologist. We would highly recommend this doctor and practice to anyone and everyone!

Dr. Roy D Brod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.