Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Roy M Buchinsky
Dr. Roy M Buchinsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beachwood, OH, with another office in Cleveland, OH. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Buchinsky is affiliated with Uh Ahuja Medical Center. Dr. Buchinsky has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy M Buchinsky has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Roy M Buchinsky has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Roy M Buchinsky has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
After going to the same doctor for 25 years, I switched to Dr. B and it was the best decision, it was like night and day. Dr. B is a very caring,thorough & excellent doctor. He has an awesome bedside manner and spends time with his patients. Furae is his assistant, she does intercept things for him, such as questions and test results. Furae is awesome and usually returns calls within a day or 2. Many reviews were disappointed with the ease of getting appointments or him not following up personally. I think he is just a really busy doctor with so many patients and that is the reason why. He really does care very much about every patient. My entire family and friends go to him and everyone loves Dr. B. He actually saved one of my family members life, by being so thorough. You will not be disappointed with him as your doctor.
Dr. Buchinsky misdiagnosed my father's empyema (large collection of pus in the lung area caused by pneumonia) as a broken rib and gave him muscle relaxers and pain pills instead of antibiotics, which almost cost him his life and probably shortened it because of all the stress and strain he had to go through to recover. Needless to say, I took him to a new doctor after he recovered. Also, I agree that Allie is a nightmare to deal with. She was supposed to help arrange for a wound care person to come to the house for my mother and would never talk to the agency contact that I had chosen, claiming that they never contacted her and the agency was telling me that she never responded.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Buchinsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of The Witwatersrand
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Roy M Buchinsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roy M Buchinsky, MD - Internal Medicine in Beachwood, OH, in this video.
Dr. Roy M Buchinsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beachwood, OH.