Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roy J Carls has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
Showing 5 of 52
Dr. Carls may be a good surgeon, however is staff are all horrible. The woman behind the glass, is rude, mean, maybe it is time for the old bat to retire. The nurse if she was one, didn't say one word to me upon entering the room. The person who does scheduling messed up, told me when to be there,told me the date, gave me papers she had the wrong date. Good thing I called. Horrible experience for someone who is in pain so much to put through this.Nothing special here.
So impressed with staff and Dr Roy Carls. he went above and beyond to spend time with me and explain what was going on. I underwent surgery and it could not have gone smoother from beginning to end. His staff was so courteous all questions were answered and any papers I needed filed out for my job were done in a timely manner. I recommend him to all of my friends and family.
He is one of the worst doctors I ever meet..very rude. Don't care about his patients. He worries more about the money. He ruined my leg when he did a knee scope..I wouldn't go there if I was dying. And BTW dress up and look like a doctor instead of those old blue jeans u wear. Very unprofessional. .
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Franklin Square Hospital Center
Dr. Roy J Carls accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roy J Carls is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumberland, MD.