Dr. Roy J Carls Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roy J Carls?

Caring, thorough and listens to patients

Dr. Carls explains things, listens to what you are telling him and truly cares about his patients. An excellent surgeon!

Horrible

Dr. Carls may be a good surgeon, however is staff are all horrible. The woman behind the glass, is rude, mean, maybe it is time for the old bat to retire. The nurse if she was one, didn't say one word to me upon entering the room. The person who does scheduling messed up, told me when to be there,told me the date, gave me papers she had the wrong date. Good thing I called. Horrible experience for someone who is in pain so much to put through this.Nothing special here.

Great Doctor and Fantastic Staff

So impressed with staff and Dr Roy Carls. he went above and beyond to spend time with me and explain what was going on. I underwent surgery and it could not have gone smoother from beginning to end. His staff was so courteous all questions were answered and any papers I needed filed out for my job were done in a timely manner. I recommend him to all of my friends and family.

Very rude doctor

He is one of the worst doctors I ever meet..very rude. Don't care about his patients. He worries more about the money. He ruined my leg when he did a knee scope..I wouldn't go there if I was dying. And BTW dress up and look like a doctor instead of those old blue jeans u wear. Very unprofessional. .

Dr Carls was great with my Brother, . Did a wonderful surgery on my right hand. and right shoulder. I would want know one else.

Best Orthopedic surgeon I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

Dr Carls . And staff are 100% very caring and wonderful. Would recommend him to the world.

Dr. Carls and His staff are AMAZING !!

I cannot say enough about Dr. Carls and his staff is exceptional !!

staff

Dr carls ladies that take the calls are not very friendly they will not go talk to dr carls and they are very rude over the phone. I love going to dr carls because he is a good doctor but im thinking about goin to another doctor.

Wonderful experience

I recently was diagnosed with a torn medial meniscus and was afraid was going to be out of "comission" from my job. THe staff was caring and courteous in helping me fill out my forms to keep me and my family afloat ! Dr Carls always had time for my "dumb questions" and assured me that i would be back to normal by summer. The professional staff is something that you do not find this day and age !! Kudos to Dr Carls and his team of professionals

I was involved in an auto accident that totally crushed my wrist and broke/dislocated the inner forearm bone. He relocated my bone, and also did the reconstructive surgery of my wrist. I would tell anyone that needs to have orthopedic medical attention to go to him. He and his staff are very professional, not to mention that the bedside manner is above and beyond what I expected. Tho, his background I personally believe has alot to do with it. I can't give enough praise to him and his staff for helping with paperwork issues as well.

Excellent Dr.