Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roy Denton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Denton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nea Medical Center
Crittenden Memorial Hospital
Nea Medical Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital
Crittenden Regional Hospital
Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
27 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Truman Medical Center
Dr. Roy Denton accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMarian Barr MD, 1607 Golf Course Cv, West Memphis, AR
Dr. Roy Denton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Memphis, AR.