Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roy M Dressner has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Roy M Dressner has the following 10 expertise
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Bleeding
- Bowel Resection
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Pain
Dr. Roy M Dressner has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Roy M Dressner is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Dr.Dressner is a very compassonate and caring doctor. He makes you feel at ease in a very scary and tense situation. He never rushes you and answers every questins you have. I wish all my doctors were like him as it means so much to the patient to be assured that this person really is listening to you an cares so much about your well being. He is a very kind man.
Dr Dressner is that rare physician that makes you feel like he cares about you personally. Most Dr's office today have a tendency to feel like an assembly line. I always felt that my health was his highest priority. He is compassionate, professional and a highly skilled surgeon. My results prove that with no exception. I am so happy I found such a caring individual to get me through my Colectomy, and back on my feet the day following surgery. I can not praise Dr DRoy Dressner enough!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1991
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Roy M Dressner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsSpecialty Surgical Associates, 10 Industrial Way E Ste 104, Eatontown, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roy M Dressner in this video.
Dr. Roy M Dressner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eatontown, NJ.