Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy J Durbin Jr
Dr. Roy J Durbin Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Durbin is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital and St Anthony Hospital Lakewood. Dr. Durbin has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy J Durbin Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Hot Flashes
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 10
The first thing I thought when I walked into this office is "wow, this place smells like a pet store and is half as clean". How anything in that office can be sterile is beyond me. The ladies at the front desk were nice enough but when I met the doctor I was stunned. Unprofessional is an understatement. Based on his behavior I sincerely doubt he graduated medical school. Though, as my uncle always said, 50 % of doctors graduate in the bottom half of their class. This guy barely made the cut I'm sure. I saw him about a referral I needed for an Orofacial Myologist therapist to help with TMJ issues. He proceeded to, very condescendingly, tell me that he couldn't do it because he wasn't sure it was legitimate. He insinuated that I was being taken advantage of, and that the Orofacial Myologist wasn't even a healthcare professional. When he was finished mocking my attempts at finding treatment, he admitted that he didn't even know what it was which, to me, shows me the guy probably hasn't cracked a book since he supposedly graduated medical school 30 years ago. Decades of medical advancements are probably unknown to this hack. Uncaring, unknowledgeable, and extremely unprofessional. You're better off going to a veterinarians office. It's probably twice as clean and they will probably treat you with dignity to boot. Go anywhere else.
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
The NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program was launched in 2003. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to persons with cardiovascular disease (CVD) or who have had a stroke.
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program
Cardiovascular disease refers to a number of very serious and costly conditions, including Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD). To encourage more effective treatment and management, BTE worked with cardiac care experts
Dr. Durbin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Roy J Durbin Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSouth Federal Family Practice, 1930 S Federal Blvd Bldg A, Denver, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roy J Durbin Jr in this video.
Dr. Roy J Durbin Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.