Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy Elrod
Dr. Roy Elrod, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Oak Park, MI (and 3 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Elrod is affiliated with Detroit Medical Center and Detroit Receiving Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy Elrod has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Elrod is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Detroit Medical Center
Detroit Receiving Hospital
26 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roy Elrod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.