Dr. Roy W Finley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roy W Finley?

Concerned

He was my primary doctor first over 3 years. Initially I was very happy. However, he failed to take seriously my frequent comlaints about pain and problems with my leg muscles over the course of a year. It turns out it was due to a statin drug. By the time he finally took me off the drug he had insisted I stay on I was in 'real trouble' with damage to my kidneys. Reluctantly, I changed to another primary because I had lost totally confidence in him. My pharmasist was appalled that he had not taken me off the medication the very first time I complained about muscle problem as there was a clear FDA warning about this side effect.

I was a patient of dr finley and was very upset with the care I was given. After leaving and going to another doctor I found out I had serious health problems that dr finley failed to make me aware of .