Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roy Forsythe has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Showing 2 of 2
I got an implant from him in the year 2000 to repair cosmetic damage that followed a mastectomy. I was told it would soften up after a year. Its been 16 years and it's as hard as a rock ,like the day I got it.I have constant pain and it does not nor did it ever stay in place. I contacted him a year after the surgery to tell him my problems and he acted as though he had no responsibility to correct it. I've dealt with nothing but constant pain and embarassment from what I call my frankenboob. It's humilating. I would not recommend him to anyone, and if he reads this, I want him to know his horrible work has hurt my both physically and emotionally.
Dr. Forsythe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Health Center, Inc
OU Medical Center Edmond
42 Years Experience
University of Florida
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Roy Forsythe accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions420 SW 10th St, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Roy Forsythe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.