Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roy J Gandolfi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Roy J Gandolfi has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Roy J Gandolfi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Roy J Gandolfi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Due to many health Issues I have had thru the years, I have dealt with many Dr's. and Specialists. In my opinion, Dr. Gandolfi is one of the best Internal Med Docs I have worked with. Dr. Gandolfi takes time to listen to me; is extremely knowledgeable; gives detailed information and instruction. I'm grateful he is my Doc!
Dr. Gandolfi is very good at feigning concern. When it comes right down to it, he couldn't care less. After being a patient of his for years, as well as being my parents physician, he couldn't even find the compassion to phone my mother after a near fatal fall. To me, this is inexcusable. He also had no problem prescribing medication on a whim. I believe it's easier for him to give medication hand over fist as opposed to finding the root of someone's problem. Wouldn't let him touch another family member with a 10 ft pole.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1981
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Roy J Gandolfi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGranger Medical Clinic West Valley, 3725 W 4100 S, West Valley City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roy J Gandolfi in this video.
Dr. Roy J Gandolfi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Valley City, UT.